Attention Drivers… Come Grow Your Career with Arctic Glacier
No CDL Needed!
*$500 Sign on Bonus: $250 after 30 days, $250 for the end of the season*
Do you want to work for a company that offers an excellent place to work and amazing opportunities to grow your career? We provide attractive pay and benefits along with continuous training to get you started and grow in our company. Drivers that excel over the summer can be promoted to a full-time position, with opportunities to move into Distribution Management. You will be the face of the company to our many customers, with the ability to demonstrate your customer service skills. We offer regular schedules and opportunities to earn overtime during the summer season. In addition, all drivers are assigned daily routes so you can be home every night..
Arctic Glacier is North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier® Premium Ice. We serve over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations.
Our Company Vision
Bringing more to the party!
The international leader of premium quality packaged ice, equipment, and related services. Excelling in terms of product quality, customer service, and innovation, the company is composed of a highly skilled, engaged, and purposeful team focused on achieving the maximum value for all our stakeholders.
• Responsible for the delivery and sales of packaged ice.
• Operates vehicle and machinery in safe manner.
• Reconciles inventories of product quantities sold.
• Deliver exceptional customer service to customers.
• Ensures accurate count of cash collected from deliveries.
• Merchandising and stocking ice in store
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
• Experience working in a distribution environment is considered an asset.
• Must hold and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
• Physically capable to carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to operate heavy equipment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic math and cash handling skills.
• Excellent communication both written and verbal.
• Superior customer service skill.